We are a disruptive platform providing both “hardware” (office & events spaces) and “software” (TA and BDS programs) to “missing middle" entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMEs.
Our vision is to vision is to become the first sustainable, regionally connected network of locally run communities, workspaces and programs that support and scale the impact of SMEs and entrepreneurs across Francophone West Africa.
What we do
We are fostering regional integration, regional trade and a spirit of entrepreneurship across all the West African borders. Our vision is to foster a more integrated and empowered West Africa by giving a voice to the youth and boosting entrepreneurship in the region. Youth will in turn launch innovations to develop a free, safer and more equitable West Africa.
Call to action
Incubating and building the pipeline of entrepreneurial talent in West Africa. Work with us.
The volunteer will assist us in the fundraising strategy and donor relationship management for our organizations in Dakar and Abidjan (remote work).
· The volunteer will prepare a database of suitable partners and fundraising opportunities for the organization
· The volunteer will prepare proposals to secure funding and grants
· The volunteer will lead reporting and follow-up with our existing development partners
· The volunteer will play an active role in the measurement & evaluation framework’s of the organization’s activities and programs
· The volunteer will help design win-win partnerships between the organization and potential partners to help maximize our impact and our reach