They work to build strong employability which will allow them and their families to sustainably escape poverty, and contribute to the social and economic development of their countries.
Established in Cambodia, the Philippines and Vietnam, they currently trains 342 students and employs 101 people based in these three countries including a small team in France. The structure relies on the financial and skills sponsorship of several corporate partners such as Accenture, Econocom, CA Technologies, Microsoft and Société Générale and also receives support from individual donors.
Attached to the CIO (Chief Information Officer), you will be in charge to:
- Build strong relationship with potential partners
- Find in kind donation (antivirus, knowledge manager system, service management system...)
- Realise impact analysis of change management
- Implement the new solution
- We can provide a bicycle.